Use the Block element to add a Drupal block to your layout.
Locating the block element
To find the Block element:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Block element.
The Block element includes the following fields:
- Select theme - Filters the list of blocks to those placed within a specific theme. Select All themes to show all blocks placed in all themes.
- Select block - Sets the Block to display. The block must be placed within a region to show up in this drop-down.
You must place your Blocks within a Drupal region for them to be available to the Block element. Navigate to Structure > Block layout to place blocks within a Drupal region. For more information, see Managing blocks in regions.
- Layout style - Apply a Layout custom style to the Block element. For more information see Applying styles to elements.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.