Google map marker element
The Google map marker element allows you to add location pins to your Google map element. They can also display an info window when clicked.
When two or more pins are used on a Google map element the map will adjust its zoom level and positioning to display all pins.
Locating the Google map marker element
To find the Google map marker element:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Google map marker element.
The Google map marker element includes the following fields:
- Marker label - Sets the text for the marker label. If left blank, no label will appear.
- Address - Type the address to focus the map on. Click on 'Find coordinates' to search for the address
- Latitude - Sets the location latitude. Auto-populated when an address has been found
- Longitude - Sets the location longitude. Auto-populated when an address has been found
- Preview - Displays a map preview.
- Marker type - Sets the type of marker to use
- Default map marker - Use the default map marker set in the Google map element
- Custom image marker - Upload a custom marker as a .png or .svg file
- Marker scaled size width - Sets the width of the marker to scale to
- Marker scaled size height - Sets the height of the marker to scale to.
- Type - Sets the type of link to use
- None - Opens map marker info window
- Internal page - Link to an internal page on your site
- URL - Set the marker to open a URL. Type the URL in the field that appears.
- Anchor - Sets the marker to open an anchor location.
This is where you can define the content of the Google map marker info window.
- Marker info - Define the content of your Google map marker info window through the WYSIWYG editor.